PolyStinger question...please advise

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I received my PolyStinger from Tanners today...question is this: I ordered the PolyStinger w/AC Fast Charger. When I opened the box, all that was in it was the PolyStinger and an AC adapter cord...no charging cradle. Pardon my ignorance, but isn't a charging cradle supposed to be included? Please advise!

Thanx in advance...

PJD

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably, Look on the side of the box and see what part number and see what's supopsed to be inside. Sounds like it's missing...

--dan

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by PJD:
I received my PolyStinger from Tanners today...question is this: I ordered the PolyStinger w/AC Fast Charger. When I opened the box, all that was in it was the PolyStinger and an AC adapter cord...no charging cradle. Pardon my ignorance, but isn't a charging cradle supposed to be included? Please advise!

Thanx in advance...

PJD
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">They probably sent the wrong light Tanners is worse than Botach IMO they have screwed up many orders of mine.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
i've heard bad things about tanners. sounds like they've been screwing around with sl boxes so they can mix and match to fill orders instead of having the product they need.
icon8.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
wow...until now, I've never heard anything bad about Tanners. Anybody else had a bad experience with them? Thanx for the replies...next time I'll pay the couple bucks extra and stick with Bright-guy!!!

PJD

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Originally posted by PJD:
wow...until now, I've never heard anything bad about Tanners. Anybody else had a bad experience with them? Thanx for the replies...next time I'll pay the couple bucks extra and stick with Bright-guy!!!

PJD
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I've often had problems communicating with Tanners, though they haven't yet fouled up an order.

OTOH I would be hard pressed to find anything to criticize about BrightGuy. Their superior service and Greg's attentiveness leave little to be desired.

Brightnorm

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
...just a quick update. I received an e-mail response from Melissa at Tanners first thing this morning. She was all apologies for the mix-up, and sent my cradle out USPS priority mail this morning. Still a little miffed about the over-sight, but I have no complaints about the customer service...very polite and prompt on her replies. FYI...

PJD

P.S. Brightnorm...I couldn't agree with you more about Greg at BrightGuy. I've never received an incorrect order from them, and their CS is top-notch!