Armytec Grizzly

Ernst from Germany

Newly Enlightened
When will this torch enter the scene? I know hardly details up today, but the picture stows an impressive torch!
ww.armytek.com/products/flashlights/search-and-rescue/armytek-grizzly-mkr-variable-bezel-colors.html
Is her someone who has more Information,I will stay tuned to the "Grizzly".
Have a fine evening, Ernest!

Ernst from Germany

Newly Enlightened
google.de/imgres?sa=X&biw=1440&bih=737&tbm=isch&tbnid=MB0u3RcsdFt8tM:&imgrefurl=http://www.armytek.com/products/flashlights/search-and-

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have the Predator Pro v2,5 warm and have been considering to get the Barracuda XM-L2 warm as well. The Grizzly will be more powerful, but according to the pictures it seems like it will have a significantly larger head with an increased weight as a result. Still I find no specifications about the weight-size difference between Barracuda and Grizzly. Even the Barracuda is a pretty substantial light and the question therefore is if it's worth to wait for the Grizzly or if I will experience it as too large and heavy.

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
I have the Predator Pro v2,5 warm and have been considering to get the Barracuda XM-L2 warm as well. The Grizzly will be more powerful, but according to the pictures it seems like it will have a significantly larger head with an increased weight as a result. Still I find no specifications about the weight-size difference between Barracuda and Grizzly. Even the Barracuda is a pretty substantial light and the question therefore is if it's worth to wait for the Grizzly or if I will experience it as too large and heavy.
I'm too, considering to get the Barracuda. Price and specs are right for me.
Have emailed ArmyTek if they could tell me, when they are planning on releasing the Grizzly. The Barracuda has a head of 64mm, and I'm expecting the Grizzly will be at least around 80mm.

Ernst from Germany

Newly Enlightened
When the Grizzly will be in stock? Iam waiting eagerly for the Grizzly, I dont need The Grizzly, but I want the Grizzly!Are there more sympathizers of the Grizzly?
Best Greetings from Germany

fireonhigh

Newly Enlightened
When the Grizzly will be in stock? Iam waiting eagerly for the Grizzly, I dont need The Grizzly, but I want the Grizzly!Are there more sympathizers of the Grizzly?
Best Greetings from Germany
Armytek Grizzly MT-G2. Variable bezel colors. $200.00 $174.95

This product is being prepared for production.
ETA: January 2014

• High-power Cree MT-G2 LED
  • Record light output 2120 LED lumen
  • Excellent throw
  • Ideal for high-output applications