It's Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
It\'s Here!!!

I took advantage of Peter's latest offering and today my LSL #292 arrived safe and sound. Mega-thanks to all you folks at Arc. It's not dark yet, but of course I immediately found a dark room and was absolutely blown away by the bright smooth beam. It makes my AA seem a bit anemic. I believe I have truly seen the light. Since being a member here for almost a year I have read probably hundreds of glowing reports. I guess I was a little skeptical, at least considering the price. Now I am a believer. Plus, it's a nice feeling to know I now own the best. The only down side is I'll have to turn it over to the boss to be boxed up for Christmas. Small price to pay. Once again, thanks Peter for giving us this opportunity. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

avusblue

Enlightened
Re: It\'s Here!!!

Why not keep it out, enjoy it, and just have her wrap up the package to open on Christmas. That way you'll thank her even more, having gotten to appreciate Peter's handiwork in the meantime.

I know I'd have a hard time giving it back once trying it out and experiencing the special something of an LS!

bgenlvtex

Newly Enlightened

I understand completely. My E1E/KL1 arrived today and I opened my mail to find a shipping notification from ARC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif.It's going to be a good week.

Hoghead

Flashaholic*

Flying Turtle,
Just buy another ARC LS and use it until Christmas and then give it to your wife for Christmas and explain how this was the best gift of all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.