Nitecore colour options

slab288

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys, what tells you which colour a Nitecore SRT3 is i.e. black or grey? slab288

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Hey guys, what tells you which colour a Nitecore SRT3 is i.e. black or grey? slab288

I am not quite sure if i followed your question.:thinking:

SRT3_zps7e0ee122.jpg

The SRT3 is available in the colors Military Grey and Law Enforcement Black. By looking at the picture you can tell the difference between them.

slab288

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply. My question comes as I knew there was a choice of 2 colours but I don't see sellers offering a choice and most sellers and videos on Youtube seem to use the grey..........Military Grey as their test lights. Where did you find the picture in your reply? I have searched and searched but couldn't find any mention of it anywhere slab288

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Thanks for the reply. My question comes as I knew there was a choice of 2 colours but I don't see sellers offering a choice and most sellers and videos on Youtube seem to use the grey..........Military Grey as their test lights. Where did you find the picture in your reply? I have searched and searched but couldn't find any mention of it anywhere slab288

I´ve found the picture at http://www.nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=87#.UpDg-yyA1pw Click the link and scroll down the page and you will find it. If you buy from a dealer for, example GoingGear, most dealers give the buyer the option to choose body color of the flashlight.If they only offer one color it´s becuase that´s the only color they have in stock for the moment.