Where to buy clip for H600 MKII?

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
I have seen several people suggest clips that fit the mkII, but have been unable to find any of them sold separately. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ps this light is amazing....

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

nightshade

Enlightened
Try a google search for : " Quark deep carry clip ". Available from 4-sevens.
It has been used by several members for the H600 with good results. I have been very happy with the clip/H600 too.

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
Thanks! Ordered a Foursevens Quark deep carry clip. I will post pictures of it on the light when it comes in.

nightshade

Enlightened
You are welcome! Here is a really bad pic of it on my ZL H600 MKII. It is used just as the factory one on a H51, 52 ,31, etc would be rotated, adjusted and used. The anodize has held up much better than expected. I'm not concerned about cosmetic wear, it is a tool.

200a0c9.jpg

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
That is exactly what I am looking for! It looks like it will work really well for it to stay on even when the light is installed in the headlamp bracket. Perfect!

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
That was how I used my H51, and it was my EDC for a long time because it fit so well in a pocket and was also usable as a headlamp.

nightshade

Enlightened
I am quickly becoming spoiled by the runtimes on the L and M levels, and battery check feature. The clip is also nice for laying the light flat, on its side, and adjusting its angle of illumination. Unlike some here, I have had excellent results with ZL products, in less than ideal environments. Please let us know how you like the clip after a few weeks of use.

Last edited:

Sno4Life

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 panasonic unprotected 3400ma batteries, and the difference in runtime between this light and my h51 is staggering. I am using "sand" textured dc fix as a diffuser, and it is absolutely perfect. Smooth light for up close, and easily removable for more throw. I left a tab in place to remove the film, and I store it by sticking it to the end of the light. Couldn't be easier.

DIΩDΣ

Enlightened
Awesome I was going to bring this back up myself. Actually have a quark, and forgot the clip is removable. I'll take it off and compare it to the ZL clip. Its not the deep cary one, I'm just curious how they compare as far as the diameter of the body tube clip part. I lost one of my ZL clips and wanted to replace it too.