Is the SureFire E2e Holsterable?

Pookee

Newly Enlightened
I was wondering how the SF E2e will fit into a holster, I read the clip comes off, but does the ring that holds the clip come off as well or does that ridge around the light remain?
Also Who makes a good quality plain leather holster for the SureFires?

Tombeis

Enlightened
Pookee:

Someone else will have to tell you about a leather holster for the E2e. Surefire has several leather holsters for other models.

The best E2e holster I have found is a Nylon Ripoffs model CO-124, available from www.brightguy.com The holster is listed on the website as for the Inova X5 flashlight and others including the E2e.

This holster will accept an E2e with the standard bezel, or the KL-1 led bezel.You do not have to remove any clips from the E2e to use this holster.

The holster is two layers of black Nylon with a padding between the layers. A Velcro flap retains the flashlight It has a spring clip on the back that slides onto a belt up to 2-1/4 inches wide.The price is $13.25

Surefire also has a black Nylon holster which attaches with a belt loop. It has a Velcro flap to retain the flashlight. It will not however, accept the E2e with the KL-1 led bezel as the flashlight will be too long for the flap to close.

I hope this helps.

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Pookie,

The "ring that holds the clip" is integral with the flashlight body.
smile.gif
I bought one yesterday
smile.gif

Larry

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pookee,

You can get an E2 body and E2e bezel with MN03. This way you will have a light that will have best of E2 and E2e(in my opinion). Smooth body with no clip, pyrex, LOTC...
You can get it from SF direct.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Originally posted by FC.:
Pookee,

You can get an E2 body and E2e bezel with MN03. This way you will have a light that will have best of E2 and E2e(in my opinion). Smooth body with no clip, pyrex, LOTC...
You can get it from SF direct.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I've recently started going this route also. I like the feel of the E2 in my hand better than the E2E or E2O body. Couple the E2 body with the E2E or KL1 bezel and it's even a better light.

FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to get an E1 GM and new E1e GM bezel without hex, now that would be one smooth light!
I wish it would be availbale in HA(smooth bezel that is).

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey gents, what's the cost of a E2e bezel. I have an old E2 with the GM smooth body and would love to upgrade it to the E2e bezel. Thanks.