Please help find green lens filter 2inches diameter

figtozaur

Newly Enlightened
Hi! i am looking all around the internet, but i can't find a filter at 50mm diameter. I have great thrower Nitecore MT40 i bought for hunting and need a lot green and red filters, but Nitecore produce only 34mm or 60mm:confused:. Sorry for mistakes. (my native language is latvian)

stienke

Enlightened
Re: Nitecore MT40 colour lens problem

Make a ring with a lathe from black Delrin that fits the inner side of the 60mm filter and the outside of the flashlight.

figtozaur

Newly Enlightened
Re: Nitecore MT40 colour lens problem

Make a ring with a lathe from black Delrin that fits the inner side of the 60mm filter and the outside of the flashlight.

What is black delrin? google translate do not accept this kind of material. But why there are no such diameter filters?

StorminMatt

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you can get a green filter for a Mag. Those are 52.1mm in diameter, which is pretty close to two inches. The worst you would need to do is file the edges down a little to make it fit. And I'm not sure you would even need to do that.

Last edited:

figtozaur

Newly Enlightened
I think you can get a green filter for a Mag. Those are 52.1mm in diameter, which is pretty close to two inches. The worst you would need to do is file the edges down a little to make it fit. And I'm not sure you would even need to do that.
Where i can find Mag. filters?? Google didn't show them. 52.1mm would be ok for me, thanks.