winkie.GIF

Read more about the lights here:
Flashlight collections

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by Sean:
12D Mag!!
shocked.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">that's what i'm saying! it has to be a very limited "cause we can" run.
grin.gif

Larry1582

Enlightened
Hello guys. The 12 D light is a L.A. Screw Products light. The 12 C light is a Kel-lite that I got from a retired CHP officer. Best I remember, when I loaded up the 12 D light with batteries, it weighed 16 pounds.

Larry1582

Enlightened
It is nice to have a place where people can appreciate my flashlight collection. Most people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I have close to 300 flashlights. It is even amazing to see how antique store owners look at me crazy when I ask if they have any old flashlights for sell. They don't understand why anyone would want to collect flashlights. I do like modern high tech flashlights also and have several in the collection as well as EDC.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Larry1582, Thanks very much! I showed my wife your collection, now she doesn't think I'm crazy anymore
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
Well at least not as crazy as she originally thought...

Raven

Enlightened
In the other thread that Bart linked to, someone talked about Kirk (1645) having a nice collection, but unfortunately the link to his page was dead.

Raven

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Originally posted by Larry1582:
It is nice to have a place where people can appreciate my flashlight collection. Most people look at me like I am crazy when I tell them I have close to 300 flashlights.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Holy cow!!
And I thought I was different because I collect glass telephone insulators!
shocked.gif

Look at all those flashlights!!!!
Some of yours look like pop bottles, while most of my 300+ insulators look like rubbers and penises!
wink.gif