Lenslight Mini. Questions

Masterchief2

Newly Enlightened
Greetings folks,

I ordered a Mini (Black AL smooth bezel dual output) the other day and am looking forward to checking it out. In the meantime I have a few questions.

Does anyone know what boot size this uses? I would like to find a glowie to install.

I read a review of the Dark Sucks Surefire clip that claimed it also fit the LL Mini. Has anyone here tried this? The Mini has a body external DIA of .98 but I don't know about the inside yet. I ordered a. Lanyard ring with mine so either way that Delrin clip is coming off.

hatman

Enlightened
I'm with you on the Delrin clip that Lenslight seems so proud. It's caused my Mini to fall out of my pocket at least twice. Sorry, I haven't tried to find a replacement.

(As for the Mini, it is my favorite light for dog walking and such. Even compared to my ZL neutrals and Nichia high CRI lights, the Mini's beam is simply gorgeous.)

Masterchief2

Newly Enlightened
Well I may just order one and see how it goes, if it doesn't work out I'll put it on the exchange.

I am lokoing forward to comapring the beam to my current favorite flood, a Peak Logan 17500 Mule. I am hoping the Lenslight offers a similar flood with the option of dialing it in for distance if I need it.

Latest posts