**__NEW__** Zebralight SC52F & SC52Fw !

Dr.444

Enlightened
Hey ,, Just noticed this on Zebralight's website !

sc52f.jpg

Both lights with XM-L not XM-L2 .......

H1 266 Lm , 475Lm with 14500 Battery (Cool White)
H1 230 Lm , 410Lm with 14500 Battery (Neutral White)
Nice edit , but why won't they upgrade the regular SC52 cool white with XM-l2
thinking.gif

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone can do this with a simple diffuser. 3M magic tape does wonder, plus it's reversible.

markr6

Flashaholic
Anyone can do this with a simple diffuser. 3M magic tape does wonder, plus it's reversible.

Yes, and I found d-c-fix to be even a little better and easier to remove. Either way, I couldn't imagine the SC52 needing to be any floodier <~~(coming from a floody lover :) )

hatman

Enlightened
I have the 52w and also can't imagine wanting it any floodier. YMMV.

Strange indeed that the specs say XM-L.

Airmanb

Newly Enlightened
I wonder if they have the new darker anodizing like the h600 mkII and if the SC52fw is free of the nasty green tint?

markr6

Flashaholic
I wonder if they have the new darker anodizing like the h600 mkII and if the SC52fw is free of the nasty green tint?

I really like that darker color. I had a dark SC52w but it was stolen. Many of the posts here seem to show the dark color. I hope my H52w and SC600w II are matching, dark anodize. Should arrive in a few days! But above all, I'm VERY nervous about hitting the switch and seeing the tint for the first time.

Airmanb

Newly Enlightened
That's about what mine looks like^.. Do you all think its pretty safe to assume that all of these are free of the green tint now?I can't help but think this Zebralight trying to appease us while they take their sweet time with the sc62/32.

burntoshine

Enlightened
...I wonder if ZL had too many XML leds leftover and figured they could use them by putting them with a frosted lens to make a new model. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Otherwise, they should have put XML2s in these.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
...I wonder if ZL had too many XML leds leftover and figured they could use them by putting them with a frosted lens to make a new model. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. Otherwise, they should have put XML2s in these.

Or they made too many SC52 cool white and they are finding a way to sell them as a ''new''light ?