• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MAC Brass SST50

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I've only had this one for a short time, but it mostly sits on my dresser and doesn't get much use. Great light!

Flucero28 programming, Cool Tint, 2.8 amps. 5 Stages, L M H Strobe & SOS. Brass has a slight overall patina.

Prefer shipping in the Con US. International shipping extra cost and you assume risk.

Paypal or USPS

Asking: $230

Jonathan8

Newly Enlightened
I was more meaning the condition of the body dings and such, but that was a great way to describe a macs light!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
What condition on a scale of 1-10 would you give it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the above description... Ha!!

Conservatively on a 1-10 scale, I'd say a strong 8.5-9. The threads are perfect and like all Mac's flashlights I've seen it seals up like a vault! There is the obvious patina and a very very slight 'scratch' around the edge of the switch area. I looked it over this AM and it's hard to really see anything. No big nicks or scrapes. I'm not the original owner but I'd bet this one hasn't seen much if any carry. More like handling and playing w/it around the house. :)

I may regret selling this one... but I'd rather put it in someone's hands who will use it and I may move the money towards another light. :)

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I've had some interest but no commitments to buy yet. If anyone has any other questions let me know.

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I 'll take it, if you ship to Greece.

Sent from my bed wearing fluffy bunny slippers

I'll ship to Greece but like I mentioned above the shipping is extra & buyer assumes any risk after it leaves the Post Office. Shoot me a PM to discuss details.
Thx

Dimitris.

Newly Enlightened
I just received this beautiful piece of engineering. Fantastic structure, everywhere smooth edges, nice patina. I 'm impressed with the seamless joint of head and body.
Thanks Eric.

redsnake

Newly Enlightened
I just received this beautiful piece of engineering. Fantastic structure, everywhere smooth edges, nice patina. I 'm impressed with the seamless joint of head and body.
Thanks Eric.

It's a fantastic 'little' light! Glad it arrived safe and sound and you're happy w/the transaction.