• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom 5W ARC (SOLD)

Jets22

Enlightened
This Arc has a beautiful bright W3 5W , custom heatsink and driven by Waynes BB750. The optics are the Low Profile and work excellent in this application. A extra O-ring was also used to better seal the optics and bezel. The main body has been polished to accent the light. It uses the rare factory Arc LS3 6V powerpack, 2 new Surefire Batteries also included... Tested last night against one of my best KL4's and was amazed. (KL4 is on the left in the beam shot) $XXXXXX delivered to your door ,priority mail with tracking number, PayPal Ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (sorry for the poor photo, does not do this light justice)web page web page

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Re: Custom 5W ARC

hello,

- this light work with only 1 cell too ?
- is the BB fixed inside the head or can i swap it with another Sandwich ?
- can i swap the optic with a MC-flood ?

if the answer is yes , yes ,yes , i'll take it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Miciobigio

Enlightened
Re: Custom 5W ARC

IT IS MINE !!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PM replied