• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Black McLux PR DownBoy 917 SWAK *SOLD*

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm offering a Black McLux PR head with DownBoy 917 board and SWAK white emitter installed. As expected, it has a nice, tight spot with a bright side spill flood.

$115 shipped to US addresses, payment via PayPal cash transfer. $120 if PayPal with credit card.

I can ship via FedEx Priority or 2nd Day for a greatly reduced rate if you want it quicker than USPS Priority.

Posts here take precedence. This does not include questions.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
Re: FS: Black McLux PR DownBoy 917 SWAK

Yep, it's mine!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
This is going to happen to me when I get home tonight:
wife.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif

I'm probably going to have to sell a FireFly to fund this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just don't tell how much it was, better yet, you could say you traded something for it.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

Ya, I traded it for my spare FireFly...

Actually, I will probably have to sell my extra one for this. It was going to be a Christmas gift for a family menber, but after showing them mine and getting a less than excited response, I don't think that it would be a deserving home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're better off giving them something like a Streamlight TT-3AA or TT-3C if that's the case.

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*

He already has a SN II and an E2e, so I think he's comparing it to those. I think he'd be served better by a KL4 to go on his E2e instead.