<link deleted so the advertisers can sell over-priced junk>

Status
Not open for further replies.

alergyfree

Newly Enlightened
<link deleted so the advertisers can sell over-priced junk>
So this is the opinion of the admin of this site of dealextreme?
What are the opinions and experience of the membership of this site?
Sampling some of the posts it seems a mixed lot.
So, dealextreme worth the risk or not?
They do have some decent brands but also lots of junk....

alergyfree

Newly Enlightened
Ok that's weird I did a search on this web site and in the posts that came up where ever the Dealextreme address was the quote was in place of it. Must be because I'm a newby here and my account had not been turned on all the way yet. Now that quote is gone when I do a search, interesting

Norm

Retired Administrator
Ok that's weird I did a search on this web site and in the posts that came up where ever the Dealextreme address was the quote was in place of it. Must be because I'm a newby here and my account had not been turned on all the way yet. Now that quote is gone when I do a search, interesting
Being a newby has nothing to do with it, I searched and could not find a thread containing your quote, hence my question

Where are you quoting from?

Norm

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Seems like this thread should be started over. I don't know what it's even about at this point.

ven

Flashaholic
I have used DX a few times issue free,as with any though always a risk.Stick with brands you know or researched and should be fine.If it breaks though thats when there could be issues so need to weigh up if saving is worth it over other shops.In some cases it is with big savings imo

Status
Not open for further replies.