Eagletac tx25c2 cool or neutral version?

jakepen

Newly Enlightened
So I know this sounds like a dumb question, but I'm not sure if I got the cool or neutral white version. There is nothing on the box to indicate which one I got, and my eyes aren't well enough trained to tell the difference. Is there any way to tell by looking at the flashlight itself?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
No, there will be no markings on the light itself.

The ET Neutral White is yellowish.

The ET Cool White is a whitish.

jakepen

Newly Enlightened
It's hard to tell. Next to my ea4 it looks pretty yellowish.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Eagletac usually labels their neutral white versions on the box with a sticker or something. All my neutral white models have a sticker on the box indicating that they have a neutral white LED and I have quite a few Eagletac lights.

jakepen

Newly Enlightened
Do they not label the cool whites than?

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do they not label the cool whites than?

As far as I know they do not put a "cool white" label on those models. I think the stickers are strictly for neutral white models as they manufacture less of those and the cool white models are the standard. All of my Eagletac lights are neutral white and I have quite a few. I also have sold several that I have had in the past and all of them had the neutral white sticker label on the boxes.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Where did you buy it from? The dealer should know whether they sent you a cool white or neutral white model. If it was a private used sale the seller would also be aware of that, too.

Latest posts