• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Nichia 219 Modded HDS *** 2nd Price Drop ***

mikeyx

Enlightened
SOLD: Nichia 219 Modded HDS *** 2nd Price Drop ***

Modded HDS (Legacy)- Excellent condition. Originally was a 140 executive before emitter swap to a Nichia 219.
Smooth stainless bezel. Flush tailcap. No clip, but includes the filler screws for the holes.

$160 $150 $140 PayPal preferred (no trades).Includes shipping and tracking (CONUS).

For international sales, any extra shipping costs will be added to the above price.

Add insurance or registration fees, if desired, as I will not be responsible for loss once the item has been shipped.

First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by payment within 24 hours. PM for Paypal info.

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Nichia 219 Modded HDS

Holy shmokes. No market for HDS lights now that Henry is producing again, I guess. Looks like a good job on the mod.

eala

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened

Interested in this one. How's the centering? Beam good ? Does it use the standard HDS light levels ? Any guess on the lumens ?

thanks

Mark Petry
Banbridge Island,WA

mikeyx

Enlightened

The LED is nicely centered, as you can see in the 3rd photo. The beam is excellent with a bright even round hot spot. I would estimate the lumens at 140 or maybe a little brighter. It was basically used as a desk light and was never carried or dropped.

Mike

mikeyx

Enlightened

And it does have the standard HDS light levels as it appears that it was just an emitter swap.

Mike

mpetry912

Newly Enlightened

Okay Mike you got a deal, I will take it. Paypal is mark AT petry DOT org

I will give this one a good home

Mark Petry
Bainbridge Island,WA

fl0t

Enlightened

Backup.

Can I ask where did you get the flat bezel? Is it SS?

mikeyx

Enlightened

The flat bezel came with the light. I have no idea where the original owner got it. It is SS.

SOLD

Last edited: