Dereelight Dealers U S A

SUNDAYBAIN

Newly Enlightened
I was checking the FLASHLIGHT CONNECTIONS Website and both the Nighmaster V2 and XSearcher are out of stock,are there any other Dereelight Dealers in the U S A

firelord777

Enlightened
Yes, he is actually. I haven't heard from him in a while, but he is a kind and patient man. Perhaps you could try sending emails to either Jay or Dereelight themselves?

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe his PM box is full. He also has the same user name on CPFMarketplace. I have not seen him post anything in a while and it seems like FlashlightConnection has not been replenishing stock on anything, either. I am not sure if he is getting out of the business or just too busy to keep up with it. In the past he kept all the latest Dereelight stuff on hand and quickly replaced out of stock items. I wish him the best and had good experiences with my purchases from him. Try to contact him via this link.

http://flashlightconnection.com/Contact-Us-5.html

SUNDAYBAIN

Newly Enlightened
Maybe his PM box is full. He also has the same user name on CPFMarketplace. I have not seen him post anything in a while and it seems like FlashlightConnection has not been replenishing stock on anything, either. I am not sure if he is getting out of the business or just too busy to keep up with it. In the past he kept all the latest Dereelight stuff on hand and quickly replaced out of stock items. I wish him the best and had good experiences with my purchases from him. Try to contact him via this link.

http://flashlightconnection.com/Contact-Us-5.html
Thanks again Mr. Tone but i have sent a couple to that link during the week but no replies, i hope he is okay

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again Mr. Tone but i have sent a couple to that link during the week but no replies, i hope he is okay

Hmm, that is interesting. I hope he is ok, too. There must be a reason why because he always replied to me quickly from the website contact. Another option for you if you like the Dereelight Nightmaster is to purchase one that has already been hot-rodded from saabluster. Here is a thread regarding these suped-up Nightmasters.

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...n-white-green-red-and-soon-infrared-versions)

SUNDAYBAIN

Newly Enlightened
Thanks but to rich for me just want a regular stock one to mount on my rifle,they have them in the UK but want £160 GBP for one,i have a NightMaster V2 which i got from Germany at a great price ,but they does not sell Dereelight flashlights anymore,the search continues.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck to you. I had a DBS aspheric mounted to my coyote rifle for a while. I had a pressure switch attached to it as well which made use very easy. It is a nice light for night hunting.