Funny Thing Happened Today

TotalDbag

Newly Enlightened
Well, I was replacing the right front rotor on my Taurus, and attached my Olight S10 to the suspension with the magnet so I could see where the calliper's bolts are. Well, the install went flawlessly, My Taurus' brakes were smoother than ever, and no head shake when I brake.
Well, the previous night I also replaced the headlight bulbs, so I decided we would take my Taurus to where we volunteer. I get to the volunteer place and need a light. I go to grab my Olight and realize it's not there. Immediately I think in my head "OH CRAP!!!! I left it on the suspension!!!" I assumed that it was gone, since it's a pretty bumpy route, but I was wrong. When I looked at my front right tire this is what I see.

The Olight is still attached!!! (and shining)

Just thought I'd share this cool event.
-Mark

dj:litestick

Newly Enlightened
Very lucky of you. Probably was the right light to use for the job. Good thing for that strong magnet.

I lost a light forgetting it in the engine bay after working in there and then after I came back finally realized I'd forgot it in there... it was already long gone. Lucky it was a cheapo and not my S10.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's really cool! I didn't realize the magnets in that light would be that strong.