• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold) Free: 1 x 2.84mm glass lens for Maglite

MortenDK

Newly Enlightened
I ordered the wrong size - maybe someone else can use it?
I'm not sure this is even in demand, but I will ship it (for free) via regular mail to the first one to send me a mailing address :)

Ultra Clear Glass Lens 52.1mm x 2.84mm
Link removed...Bill

Last edited:

jaybiz32

Enlightened
Re: Free: 1 x 2.84mm glass lens for Maglite

Never mind wrong size for me to

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take it, been meaning to order one and never did, thanks for offering it up!

Edit: can't PM you, looks like that was your first post. My email is n8nagel at geemail dot com

Last edited:

MortenDK

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it, been meaning to order one and never did, thanks for offering it up!

Edit: can't PM you, looks like that was your first post. My email is n8nagel at geemail dot com

Sorry about the PM confusion, I will e-mail you for an address straight away :)

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast

got it :) Looks like you can receive PMs now.

and props for your first post being a giveaway. That's pretty cool. Unfortunately I don't have any light related stuff that I'm not using, otherwise I'd feel obligated to do the same.

I *did* give one friend an old Task Force light and another friend a 6P incan because neither one had any kind of light at all, does that get me any karma points?

MortenDK

Newly Enlightened

got it :) Looks like you can receive PMs now.

and props for your first post being a giveaway. That's pretty cool. Unfortunately I don't have any light related stuff that I'm not using, otherwise I'd feel obligated to do the same.

I *did* give one friend an old Task Force light and another friend a 6P incan because neither one had any kind of light at all, does that get me any karma points?

That definitely qualifies!
Glad to help :)