• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired All sold, withdrawn, or moved to the Marketplace

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
12/21 All lights either sold, withdrawn, or moved to the Marketplace

Sale Terms:

• Ships First Class mail in a bubble wrapper (wrapped very secure) unless otherwise specified. Priority Mail upgrade is available for an additional $2.25
  • International shipping available at additional cost
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • Paypal payment must be received within 12hrs unless previously discussed
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion

[Withdrawn] $185 Muyshondt Mako NW Flood- Very hard to list this up and price reflects that. In very good condition. Has a Blue trit installed. Will throw in an eneloop or two as well.

[Sold to Silversurfer $46]
$48 $50 $52 Fivemega TS SS 18650 Body- Beautiful, unsued, E-series compatible stainless steel body. Utilizes a McClicky switch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help me find any of the following Milkyspit creations:

• L1 Arnor with Copper heat sink, neutral white MCE
  • The Gosling, neutral white MCE
  • The Albatross, neutral white SST-90
  • M1 Illuminator with Milky firmware builds
  • Other single Cell RCR compatible lights/heads that are neutral white or warm white
  • Single Cell RCR compatible lights with Daffy-D firmware are a bonus
  • Cool white offerings will be considered but warmer tints have preference
Up for trade is any of the following (combination of multiple items and cash can also be added to the deal if needed):
  1. (relisted on CPFMP) Zebralight H501w- very good to excellent condition with notable wear on reverse side of black holder. Includes headband, black and glow in the dark holder, and pocket clip. This is the revised version that has the moonlight mode. Tint is the lovely neutral white tint that Zebralight's were known for.
  2. [Traded to Dadof6] TnC Stainless Steel Micro-Lux- In excellent condition as it is uncarried. Anything black you may see on the tail end is lint from the black baggie it comes in. Emitter and tint are as follws: Rebel ES, W0. Includes light, split-ring, and 1x10280 battery.
  3. (listed on CPFMP) Surefire KX1B Head- Unused. Stock, low voltage head.
  4. [On Hold] Milkyspit Special Reserve Head. Tale of the tape-

CreeXML-T53D Nova120cut SapphireUCL
    CustFabrCuSink Acorn 2.0 fw:Elendil eDaptable
    Tuned for 1x Rechargeable (2x Primaries Backup)

Lens has a scratch (see photo) and arrived this way. Other than being a cosmetic mark, this does not affect the beam. Beamshot photo (poor one at that as photography is not a strong suit of mine) is only to help show that there is no effect of scratch.
  5. [Sold to DpM via PM] Muyshondt Aeon MK II Titanium Nichia 219- 3-stage progressive twisty from last run. Fondled but uncarried. Excuse lint on bezel in photo (not scratches). Comes with tube.
  6. [Sold to lockdoc $140] $145 Muyshondt Aeon HA Natural CW XR-E- 2-stage progressive twisty, cool white tint. A little wear but this one has been carried over time. Does not include tube.
  7. [Traded to mikepesikan] MJP Mega Micro Natural #0017- New, only turned on to test. Golden Dragon LE installed (I believe), multimode (low, med, high, flashy modes; unsure of voltage range); 2nd LE with SSC P7 (unused, unknown modes); Bezel tool and I believe it is a Ti Bezel, and Pouch/Case. This is a beast of a tank of a light! Walls are so think, one could have it bored for 18350 - provided LE's supported li-ion, and still have body walls thicker than most lights.
Trade Terms:
  • If you are established and have a positive history (both on and off CPF/CPFMP), we ship at the same time or I will ship first if needed
  • If you are unestablished or relatively new with little to no positive history here on CPF/CPFMP, you ship first
  • I reserve the right to refuse offers at my discretion

Excuse the brightness and coloration, I was trying some new settings:

Last edited:

dbleznak

Enlightened
Looking for: Milkyspit Single Cell Lights (WTB or trade for)

What about "the big spot" ? Head only.
dy9a5yza.jpg
a9y9e6ut.jpg

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Looking for: Milkyspit Single Cell Lights (WTB or trade for)

1C on the tape and picture look to be cool white, is this correct? Can you tell me a little bit more about it? With a title of big spot, does it have an optic?

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you dbleznak. Going to take it into consideration as I will get to see another Milky light today using the same tint to determine if it would be to my liking.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Added a couple of Muyshondt Aeons as trade options for a really really nice Milkyspit creation. :)

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT or WTB: Milkyspit Lights (single cell, neutral white/warm white preferred)

MJP light added, along with additional photos.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTT or WTB: Milkyspit Lights (single cell, neutral white/warm white preferred)

Up for another look.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Late night bump! Hoping to find at least one on my list before Christmas as a present to myself. :D

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Lion Cub / TnC & Nailbender package / TnC SS MicroLux / Fivemega bod

Due to unexpected circumstances, I have placed my search for trades or purchases on hold. Items not greyed out are now available for purchase (see opening post for a bit more info).

fl0t

Enlightened
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Lion Cub / TnC & Nailbender package / TnC SS MicroLux / Fivemega bod

Backup on the MJP Mega Micro Natural #0017

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry mate, that one was traded over the weekend and mailed out this morning to mikepesikan. :(

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lion Cub / Muyshondt Aeon HA / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega TS SS bod

Price has been reduced on those available.

lockdoc

Newly Enlightened
Sorry to hear about the pup, hopefully he/she is doing okay. If it will help I'll take #10 please, Muyshondt Aeon HA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Lion Cub / Muyshondt Aeon HA / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega TS SS bod

Sorry to hear about the pup, hopefully he/she is doing okay. If it will help I'll take #10 please, Muyshondt Aeon HA.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Thanks lockdoc, pup is doing a bit better today thanks to antibiotics. Between the two of us though our bodies decided to get sick at the same time, so a little to offset the cost definitely helps! :)

PM on the way.

Edit: Payment received.

Last edited:

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Lion Cub NW XM-L2 / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega TS SS bodie

Price reduced again.

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Mr. Bulk Lion Cub NW XM-L2 / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega TS SS bodie

Glad to hear the puppy is on the mend.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you Hallis.

Let's try another round of price drops!

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Copperhead / Mako Flood / Lion Cub / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega SS bodi

Added a couple of lights - Muyshondt NW Mako Flood and schizeckinosy's Copperhead.

Silversurfer

Enlightened
Re: Copperhead / Mako Flood / Lion Cub / TnC & Nailbender package / Fivemega SS bodi

$46 $48 $50 $52 Fivemega TS SS 18650 Body- Beautiful, unsued, E-series compatible stainless steel body. Utilizes a McClicky switch.

:takeit: