Need of Positive Thoughts & Prayers...

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
I contemplated not posting this "publicly", but due to my beliefs - I feel there is power in "Positive Thoughts & Prayers" in numbers.

A couple weeks ago, my mother had a massive heart attack. She got to the hospital and was taken immediately to the coronary unit. They got two stents in and had planned on inserting a couple more Monday. She is a trooper for 70 years old and we aren't just ready to let her leave the party yet!! They got her stabilized during and as a result of the first procedure a couple weeks ago.

Monday, they tried to insert the other two stents and she had another massive heart attack during the procedure. Without going into all that medical jargon, she basically "died" on the table, but they brought her back - once again, we aren't just ready to let her leave the party yet!! She's still in the critical care unit - but stable tonight/this morning.

Just asking of this CPF family...positive thoughts and prayers would be soooo appreciated. If it's her time, then so be it...but once again, we aren't just ready to let her leave the party yet!!

I realize there are so many in this world in need of so many things and they are in my thoughts always...but this is my situation and I didn't think it would hurt to ask...She's been blessed with 70 priceless years of life as well as a loving family with grandkids...some aren't so lucky and I don't know why that is, but that's perhaps another endless thread...I'll quit babbling now...

Thank you...

Stanley

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sig, you were right in sharing this. Prayers do help. You have mine coming from this side of the world. I'm sure He is watching over her even as we speak, and I'm sure many others here will be praying along with me for the best of health for her as well.

B@rt

Flashaholic
positive.gif

My thoughts will be with you.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wish you both best of wishes. Hope she get well soon

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
sorry to hear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

we're here for you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Dood, chin up, especially this time of year. Think the positive thoughts and keep on chuggin'. I'll be thinking of you and your mom as well.

DieselDave

Super Moderator,
Your family is in my prayers. I pray for your Mom's health and a peace that passes all understanding for her and your family.

jtice

Flashaholic
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our thoughts are with you and your family sig.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My best wishes and prayers for your family and mother. Lets hope the worst is behind her...seems like someone upstairs doesn`t really want her yet.

Ken

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sigman,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother's heart attacks. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Life can be so confusing and difficult during times like this. May God bless you and your mother.

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
positive thoughts and prayer coming your way.

ive many times witnessed difficult medical scenarios--i never get used to it.

take care of your family...but dont forget to take care of yourself: try to eat, sleep, hydrate, etc.

Bob