fa560449.jpg

Bigger picture

fa560447.jpg

Bigger picture

fa560440.jpg

Bigger picture

fa560444.jpg

Bigger picture

And yes, the people did look at me funny when I was taking these photos..

But there were several people that was interested in the light because it was changing colour slowly.

I'm quite certain they are Fraen's because there was no protective covering (read: lens) on them, I put my hand on it and there was the hole in the center.

-YC

jtice

Flashaholic
Those look SWEEEEET !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Someone get one of those, and replace all those with LuxIII's ! lol

Even the host looks cool.

yclo

Flashaholic*
Now what makes you think they're not already Luxeon III's? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (I don't know either)

evan9162

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, the blues and greens may be L3's, but the reds sure aren't! (no such thing as a red L3). However, at 44 lu average, the reds don't really need a 3W version.

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lets make everything white and shoot them with Luxeons and make them any colour you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LEDmodMan

Flashaholic*
SWEET! Now that is a light washer! Any idea on who the manufacturer of these is? Did you look? Nice!

Good thing those aren't here in the US, I'm sure some flashaholic would try to swipe them! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

***edit***
With a closer look, I see the name Criven (maybe Griven?) I'll have to go search...

***edit2***
Griven it is!!! Look here. Here's the page for the Daze that you saw. Very cool!

Kiessling

Flashaholic
anyone know a price for this "Daze" thing?
I wabt one, and it is X-mas, soon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
bernhard

snake

Enlightened
YC,
where is it??
at the 1st pic background I found on the sign "Central ferry pier" .. is that at the new central airport express station??

besides... at the far back (next to the tree) there was 2 ppl in red.. the one facing you with a white face !!!

Alan Hsu

Enlightened
yclo,

Now you did it. If the lights were to disappear, everyone would know it must inolve some CPF members...

gwbaltzell

Enlightened
This reminds me that I saw a different flood in a chain store in a local mall. They had just remodeled and as I walked by I noticed the flood on their inside wall (were they again have the name of the store "Dry Ice") rapidly changing color. I went in an looked up at the ceiling to see a fairly small flat panel flood light. I stared looking for a mfg.'s name and couldn't find one. I knew it would be of no use asking the clerks so I just sulked off still not knowing were I could buy one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif