Fenix holsters have improved over time but still lack solidity. PD35

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never really bothered using fenix holsters once I got into third party ones from maxpedition. I just made a video showing the Maxpedition 5 inch flashlight holster. It is the perfect holster for the Fenix PD35 because it would survive a nuclear blast and still remain rigid and sturdy.:lolsign:
Also the velcro lasts forever, my 4 inch holster is still good except for the part which I shaved off when I had small lights in it to make it easier to open. The 5 inch, though, is perfect for this PD35.

I have seen a comment about the price of this holster, but the thing is we all spend more on our lights than typically people are willing to. Just because you are a flashaholic does not mean you are a holsterholic but if you like quality flashlights check them out because it's a perfect match. I want something I can depend on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIWZmCAHyco

dss_777

Enlightened
thanks for the work. I generally don't use holsters, but do appreciate learning a new word.

"Solidity"

Cool! :thumbsup:

wjv

Enlightened
Coast/Lens Lenser makes some really good holsters for Cheap!

Check the leatherman/lens lenser web site. $3-$6 for VERY good holsters

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
I prefer they put their efforts and money in the light, rather than they put it in the holster.
A Maxpedition holster costs easily €20/25,- If I add that price to every light I buy, I'll be broke soon ;)
I prefer to buy one or two good holsters and works with those, Instead of ending up with 10-15 excellent quality holsters- but no money.