is it just me?

sybaris

Newly Enlightened
Occasionally I have held my flash-light/torch with a good grip and swung it about while making vvmmmmmmm and shhh noises.
Now I am sure I am not the only one to have fended off the forces of the dark side with my trusty Fenix but wanted to ask if anyone else will admit
to doing that, even occasionally or in secret.

I blame George Lucas for my addiction to torches and flash lights.

sybaris

Newly Enlightened
This place is normally packed with loads of serious and stern official people who carry a light with them all day every day. Surely more than just 3 people will put they hands up and say "yeah ok I do too".

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
This place is normally packed with loads of serious and stern official people who carry a light with them all day every day. Surely more than just 3 people will put they hands up and say "yeah ok I do too".

Can't help but imagine doing it, especially when the jetbeam rrt0 with aa extender looks like a bite sized light saber.

if I could afford a lux rc, I would definitely be swinging one around making noises

ChibiM

Enlightened
No.. not me... but I wave my hand before almost every light that I use (to check PWM).
I even sometimes do it in a shop or somewhere they have LED lights.. some LED light fixtures use PWM on a low frequency.

Devildude

Enlightened
No sounds but a lot of fun with the Deft-X and several others as well. It is fun seeing the spot from the Deft-X on the clouds as well.

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ha sometimes I shine some lights up into the sky and shine them around but not usually while making any sounds. I have however been caught making a noise when I turn on a light from time to time.

sybaris

Newly Enlightened
Thanks, I don't feel so daft now that I know I am not alone. Hey its all about having a little fun anyway.