Surefire SW02 Good Copy

ncorry

Newly Enlightened
Can someone recommend a tail cap with just a regular clicky switch that will work on a M952? My new one came with the standard XM07 and rail real estate is valuable. I am looking for as low of profile plain jane clicky cap. I know the SW07s exist, but I am not paying $200 for a real one. Not using it for duty or home defense unless you count pigs (the feral kind), but do want it to work reliably.

Will the Surefire Z59 work with the 952V? If not, are there any other clicky tails for the 952V?

Last edited:

880arm

Flashlight Enthusiast
If the SW02 will work, then a Z59 will fit (along with the Z41, Z48, Z49, SW01, etc.)

I don't have an M952V but I do have several M951's that can use the above switches.

m4a1usr

Enlightened
For the bang to buck value you can always use the Night Evolution switches. Look for the ones that fit the C bodies (6P/G2/C2). Not up to Surefire reliability for sure, but will work fine if your looking for something off the dollar menu. I have their SR07 copy and its not too bad for $15. You can always get a $6 Solar Force Tail Cap and upgrade it to a McClicky. At least you would be back to SF reliability.