• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom Mil-Spec KROMA [White, Red, Yellow-Green, IR and Nichia 219 main LED]

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's another one of my grails that I thought I'd never sell, but bills are piling up. If you've ever used a Kroma, you know the biggest downside to it is not having a white flood. The blue perimeter LEDs are useless for most tasks. I changed the 3mm blue LEDs with White 3mm LEDs. I also changed the LuxIII center emiter with a Nichia 219 High CRI emitter. Red LEDs were kept for night vision. Yellow-Green LEDs for reading maps, and IR LEDs for Night Vision. Stock optic was retained and does a great job projecting a large hot spot, although it does have rings in the perimeter as optics are notorious with. This light has 6 modes: white flood, red flood, yellow-green flood, IR flood, and high/low white spot. The body has a few areas where ano is missing, but the head and tailcap are in great condition.

Pictures will be uploaded later today.

This light retails for $400 from Surefire new. In my opinion, this is a vast improvement on the current Mil-Spec Kroma, and how the light should be from the factory. I'm asking $329 shipped via USPS Priority. U.S. buyers only. PM me with questions and/or offers. First to post "I'll Take It" in this thread gets priority over all other communication. Insurance is an additional $1.65 per $100 of coverage. I am not responsible if the package is damaged or lost during shipping if insurance is not purchased. Insurance is always recommended to cover these situations.