LsL or Micro Illuminator

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluewater

Newly Enlightened
I don't yet own an Arc Ls. I've been saving my pennies for a LS4 when they come out.
Peter's great deal on the LSL has me thinking about trying to get one on Friday. My question is
how an LSL will compare to my Micro Illuminator? I know it's significantly brighter, tougher and
more waterproof. The MI has a R3J luxeon, great beam and throw for a AAA light, and I love the small size. The LSL will have to blow away my MI or it will be a disappointment. Should I keep my $59 (more like $85 Canadian) and put it toward the LS4? I know….buy both!

scuba

Enlightened
Where do you get your Arcs from in Ontario? I'm looking for a good canadian dealer.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck finding an LSL. Emailed Arc earlier this week and was told more would be ready today, this Friday but this was the final bunch. Checked web site repeatedly all day but each time, quantity was 0. Finally called later on this afternoon and was told they had some today but were all sold out and would not get more until the 29th. This I find confusing as not an hour went by that I did not check the web page and it was never listed as available.

bluewater

Newly Enlightened
Scuba...there are no good Canadian ARC dealers. I have one Arc AAA, purchased throught the only Cdn dealer listed on the ARC site. I don't recommend them. His prices are much too high, especially shipping. I've had stuff shipped from Singapore cheaper than the 60 miles from Toronto to Kitchener. Mine was over $60 Cdn by the time it got to my door. You can do much better than that from a number of the US dealers. I've never had to pay any duty or taxes...just exchange and shipping. Arc is getting away from online dealers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.