ARCMania Extreme Micro CR2 Flashlight 450mA output, OSRAM Dragon LED - HA III

Frank A.

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.

I am looking at purchasing an ArcMania Extreme Micro CR2 light with the Osram Dragon LED emitter. The drive current to the LED is: Low - 30ma, medium - 180ma, high - 450ma, strobe, beacon, SOS. Does anyone know the lumens this light puts out in its low mode? Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Frank A.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
When I owned mine it was low enough to be able to look at since it is diffused but not a true low moonlight mode. If I had to guess I would say ~1-3 lumens.

fl0t

Enlightened
I really like mine.

I believe the output is 120 lumens on high. It has 6 modes with no memory: low, medium, high, strobe, beacon, SOS.

nightshade

Enlightened
Same here, I really like mine as a minimal coin pocket back up. Nice flood with usable throw for such a small light. I have left mine stock, but there was a bit of a tint lottery in the small batch (5 total) that I have seen. Mine leans toward a very light reddish-purple, but I saw a strong blue in there as well. PWM controlled, and emitter upgrade to a die such as XP-E, XP-G looks possible, but I have not tried it. I started using the Micro when the Aeon I carried starting giving me tempermental spring issues. It is also smaller than the Aeon.