Dorcy Wireless LED Motion lights!

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just in time for your last minute shopping spree! A quick review of two lights I received at the FCW-10 camping extravaganza in Oct.
Dorcy provided these lights for the attendees at the camping trip, which was greatly appreciated!

Both of these lights are Wireless LED Motion lights. The uses are limitless! I use one in the Privy and one in the hallway outside of the bedrooms. Great for keeping occupants of the house and guest from falling and breaking something. ( Justifies the cost of the lights easily! ) Also use them as cabinet lights, laundry room, vestibules, coat rooms, closets...... you get the point.:D

Both Models have on/off/auto switches and the timing can be set for 30 sec or 60 sec for going off. (I've been using 30)
AA batteries run both which is nice. These two models are very much alike except for the light they project. The L0803SER (bottom) has 8 leds and they are under a clear cover making it brighter and whiter. The IP-S101 (top) has 6 leds under a white opaque shield which is a very warmer, more subdued light. ( My favorite)

In summary, and I am being sincere here, everybody that has a home with children or elderly folks in it should have some of these. It is one of those cheap luxuries that you'll wonder how you did without and hopefully prevent Grandpa from breaking a hip!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

y260

Enlightened
I can see this light being used in that new Paranormal Activity movie... ahhh!!! the motion of the spirit is turning the light on

Jay611j

Enlightened
I bought a couple motion lights from Fasttech that looks just like the one in the second picture and they are pretty neat little lights, not sure if they are identical but they sure look it. I have one in each bathroom because the kids were always leaving the lights on at night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rje58

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up on these indoor Dorcy motion sensor lights!

I have a need for a wireless outdoor motion sensor light. I need to mount them in places where running AC power isn't practical.

Has anybody had any experience with these? or anything similar?

"Dorcy 120 Lumens LED Wireless Motion Sensor Flood-Lite 41-1071"

my#1hobby

Enlightened
Thanks for the heads up on these indoor Dorcy motion sensor lights!

I have a need for a wireless outdoor motion sensor light. I need to mount them in places where running AC power isn't practical.

Has anybody had any experience with these? or anything similar?

"Dorcy 120 Lumens LED Wireless Motion Sensor Flood-Lite 41-1071"

I have these 300-Lumen-Weatherproof-Spotlight in my shed and garage and like them. The output is rather good on them. They are on the same set of Energizers since I got them 6 months ago.