Surefire Support

GeoffChan

Enlightened
sometimes they're really good and sometimes they're really bad. It's like riding a rollercoaster, theres ups and downs
icon3.gif

geoff

SUREFARC

Enlightened
It's normal. I emailed them before X'mas and now I'm still expecting their reply.

nihraguk

Enlightened
i emailed them two weeks ago and got a response within 2 days, but i've yet to receive a response to my reply
smile.gif
just give them a while...they usually do reply.

Rifter

Enlightened
its normal, i have been waiting almost 2 months now for a response to a question, and over one month for a response to another question.

ToddM

Enlightened
From past experience unless your email is directed at someone specific at surefire (and sometimes even then) you can expect a long wait for a reply.

By far from my experience it's best to call their customer service on the phone.

That said, anyone that's ever taken a customer service class or Internet Business class, knows that if you can't respond to a customer's email in 48 hours max on average, you shouldn't have a customer service email because it becomes a negative that frustrates the customer. Better to just have a phone number for them to call. Surefire is by far not the only company to have problems with this.

Todd