Three stooges survey

Frijid

Enlightened
Simply put, which one was your favorite, and which one was your least favorite?

for the shemp, moe, larry years, i liked shemp

for the curly, moe, larry years, i liked curly

overall, i believe i liked shemp the best

for least favorite, it would have to be either curly joe, or that joe besser. In my opinion, the show did a major nose dive when they came into the picture

rje58

Enlightened
Favorite: Moe
Least favorite: Larry

( I am not including Curly Joe or Joe Besser in my choices )

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Retired Administrator

rje58, Your prediction was self fulfilling by voicing you predictions for this thread you made it a reality.

smokinbasser your attempt at political humour has ben deleted. - Norm

Last edited:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Simply put, which one was your favorite, and which one was your least favorite?

for the shemp, moe, larry years, i liked shemp

for the curly, moe, larry years, i liked curly

overall, i believe i liked shemp the best

for least favorite, it would have to be either curly joe, or that joe besser. In my opinion, the show did a major nose dive when they came into the picture

The 3rd Stooge kept dying or getting horribly physically ill.

Not as though Moe and Larry wanted to keeping replacing members. They were all very hard working. The Stooges used to get about two months off a year. They'd tour the country during those two months, doing live shows of some of their best skits.

Overall: Shemp.

Frijid

Enlightened
The 3rd Stooge kept dying or getting horribly physically ill.

I know what you mean, i remember seeing some of Curly's last episodes before he left, you could tell by his voice something was wrong. It sounded hoarse and like he was in pain.

PJ

Enlightened
Shemp was my favorite but Curly is a close second.
Joe was my least favorite.

Hey knuckleheads, check this out:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/three-stooges-ultimate-collection-20pc-boxed-set-dvd/5423499.p?id=2381893&skuId=5423499&st=three%20stooges%20ultimate%20collection&lp=1&cp=1

I found these locally for $29.99 as a fine Christmas gift. YMMV and happy hunting.
This is a box set containing the different sets of Vol. 1-9 chronologically with the different years and 2 disks with special features.

Last edited:

Capolini

Banned
This is my order of favorites.It was hard to decide b/w 1 & 2.
1. Curly
2.Moe
3.Larry
4.Shemp

The other ones[Joe and the one who looked like Curly,do not recall his name] were weak!

p.s. Larry was from Philadelphia,,,,,,,,,,I have lived in the Phila. suburbs for 49 years! Larry's sister was a Teacher/Administrator at "Olney High School where my Girlfriend graduated in 1978. Barb showed me the photo in her year book of Larry's Sister. She looked just like Larry,except she was a woman!!! lol!:laughing::shakehead

Last edited:

Toezz

Newly Enlightened
Favorite : Moe

Least favorite: Shemp.. I actually couldn't stand him