Need help with veleno

Darien

Newly Enlightened
I have a single mode veleno drop in for the tear drop style head. I haven't had any luck finding the specs. I specifically need to know the voltage range. Can someone help me out please?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
don't take this as gospel but I think the input voltage may've been 4.2 volts max. I can't imagine he made them in such a way that wouldn't have supported a single li-ion, but two disposables I wouldn't try. :)

p.s.: I stayed in Opelika for the Auburn-Ole Miss game in October :D

archimedes

Flashaholic
I believe there were several runs, and the drivers may have changed along the way (including the safe voltage range) .... Are there any visible markings on the board ? Posting a photo of the contact plate may be helpful for some of the experts around here.

Darien

Newly Enlightened
Norm, Sorry for posting in wrong sub forum:stupid: and no I haven't contacted Steve but good suggestion. Thanks!

Tobrien, That's what I want to try (two primaries):devil: but learned my lesson more than a few times. That's what happens when you forget what you have.
Oh, I almost forgot; War Eagle!! My daughter just graduated this month.

Archimedes, Thanks for the suggestion. I just searched for the driver but could not find the exact designation yet so I'll keep at it for a bit.
The contact plate markings are NANJG ROHS-101B-AK.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tobrien, That's what I want to try (two primaries):devil: but learned my lesson more than a few times. That's what happens when you forget what you have.
Oh, I almost forgot; War Eagle!! My daughter just graduated this month.
haha I figured you were curious more specifically about whether it's okay to run 2 primaries lol

I was at that game with Ole Miss friends and we were sitting in a section full of Ole Miss people. I have no stake in either of the two SEC schools but it was a fun game, although I was indifferent as to who won. We went to the Sky Lounge (Sky Bar?) afterwards and that was a lot of fun too. I had a good time and the Opelika Holiday Inn (maybe it was a Mariott?) was great!