Surfire.com under construction?!

Mr HG

Enlightened
I keep getting a "under construction" site displayed when I try to enter Surefire's Site.
bluesigh.gif
bluesigh.gif
confused.gif

Red-T

Newly Enlightened
Surefire works fine for me.

Still no sign of the Catalog as PDF, though.
frown.gif

Thought that was supposed to be up since last week, but I can't find it.
confused.gif

Red-T

Newly Enlightened
I doubt it's the web site itself. I still have no problems accessing it.

Weird that you get the "under construction" message.

Otherwise, I'd think that it might be a problem with your ISP, Proxy (some kind of time-out)?

Sorry, no idea.

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same message here - guess they are uploading the new pricing - the problems started last night already - earlier today a SF statement was displayed saying they are updating the site and "back soon"

Klaus

nihraguk

Enlightened
when this thread was first posted, the site worked fine. i just checked and i'm getting the same "site under construction" message. if they're revamping the entire site i can't wait to see the new version!

flashlightlens

Newly Enlightened
When SureFire updates their site, I doubt they intend to take it all the way down like it seems to be now - that would, in my opinion, be a pretty unintelligent move. If they DID take it all the way down to update it, I think they would use their own "Under Construction" page rather than the default NetSol 404 type thing. This looks more like a DNS problem with their host.

Chris

Red-T

Newly Enlightened
I can't access it any more, either.

Hopefully, it won't be down too long...

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff,

might be out your local cache, or proxy or whatever - at least still down here - try Ctrl-F5

Klaus

Flashlightboy

Enlightened
Klaus,

You're right. I hit refresh and got the dreaded 404 message.

I should've known to try that proving once again that I shouldn't type before consuming a large of cup of coffee!

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Same here, maybe they´re marking everything 50% off, uploading the 9P size HID, along with the digitally regulated Waterproof M series and want to give us a little surprise
tongue.gif
smile.gif

Alex

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
50% off...[\QUOTE]

FAT Chance, but that would be a dream come true...

I suspect they are switching servers or hosting or something of that nature, their registration info was only updated yesterday and their site has been painfully slow the past 3 weeks. I hope they are using this as a chance to put up some of the new products.