Eagletac is discontinuing the M2/M3C4 lights.

brightnorm

Flashaholic
That is a direct email quote from Julie Seward, Internet Support Pacific Tactical Solutions Inc. Is this old news that I should have known, or is it new? Does anyone know why this decision has been made, and what will replace these lights?

Brightnorm

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hadn't read any such news here on CPF. One thing that strikes me about Eagletac is that they have been introducing a lot of new lights in the last year or so but I have never read about them discontinuing any of the older models.

I also think they might discontinue the T100C2 Mk II and T20C2 Mk II sometime soon after releasing the T200C2 and the T25C2. It is just my own personal guess though and I haven't read any official news confirming it.

Last edited:

Beckler

Enlightened
Speaking of discontinuing, they should discontinue their current ridiculous website that's impossible to navigate and is randomly organized. I dread even trying to browse thru that nonsense.

blackFFM

Newly Enlightened
Speaking of discontinuing, they should discontinue their current ridiculous website that's impossible to navigate and is randomly organized. I dread even trying to browse thru that nonsense.

What? You serious? I love their website. There is nothing randomly organized.