Newbie - Hello All!

z06cajun

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Great Forum. I've been lurking for awhile and have become addicted to flashlights. just wanted to say hello.

Have:
Inova X5 blue
Inova X5 white
Surefire (oops edited from L4) E2E
Inova X1 white
Arc LSH-P
Arc AA-P
Arc AAA-P
Arc AAA
Assortment of Maglights
ASP mini-lights
Inova mini-lights

I have learned lots on this sight and appreciate all of the knowledge of its members

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast
only one Surefire? Sounds like you need to ask Santa for more...

Oh yeah, Howdy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jason

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
You need to get rid of those Mag Lites...to be fair though, don't throw them away. Put them in a drawer in the garage that hardly ever gets opened. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And take the batteries out of those Mags. You don't want old battery poop in there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

O and before I forget...welcome to CPF in an official manner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
c06cajun,
Welcome to CPF /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Great collection! Welcome from another citizen of the Old North State. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
The surefire you have is right at the top of favored lights here. Welcome zo6cajun. Hang you hat and set a spell. your collection looks good.Nice selection

z06cajun

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all of the warm replies. I've had the Maglights for years and only recently discoverd the world of "portable illumination" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maglights may get badmouthed here but they are one of the first chosen for mods.I have five and one is the five D-cell club.I intend to do some slight changes to the others in due time. Like when they stop making flashlights brighter and lighter, so it might be a while. Oh I see you had a freudian slip the L4 is a want to get since you have the equally outstanding SF E2e. I can't blame you. The E2e and the KL4 head was my first SF purchase.

Bill.H

Enlightened
Welcome!

You have almost enough Arcs, but you definitely need a Streamlight Twin-Task or three. And a PT Attitude. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hang on to those Mags, you'll need them for mods!

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
"Bienvenue" on board cajun and 762X51. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif
If you want to see more collection make a look in the "Flashlight collecting" Forum and French Collection in particular /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome to CPF!

[ QUOTE ]
Bill.H said:
Hang on to those Mags, you'll need them for mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very good advice. I wish someone would have told me that back in the day... I had a lot of mags, sold all but 2, and now am back to having a lot. I guess it's a cycle.

-Mike

B@rt

Flashaholic
fc3d9dd8.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif