Good Australian supplier of quality flashlights

tvsinesperanto

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

I'm based in Sydney, Australia & am wondering if anyone can give me a shortlist of reputable bricks & mortar or online stores that are locally based (preferably Sydney but anywhere within Australia is acceptable) but stock a wide range of quality flashlights (i.e. not just the usual Maglites & LED Lensers that are the standard in most Australian stores). I've had a huge amount of trouble tracking down anything but Maglites & LED Lensers anywhere in Sydney & would really love to be able to walk into a store & have a good look at a wide range of lights from Fenix, JetBeam, Olight, Sunwayman, etc.). As it stands, I'm stuck with online pics & videos & you just can't get a good feel for them that way.

If all you can recommend is Australian-based online stores, my preference is for reputable sellers with a proven track record that don't charge an arm & leg, & don't gouge you on shipping costs. If shipping on a $50 light is going to cost me $30+ I may as well buy direct from the US.

On a related but slightly off topic note, if anyone knows of anywhere in Sydney that stocks a wide range of Leathermans (specifically the Charge TTi), please also list it. Most places stock the Wave but I can't find the Charge TTi anywhere.

Thanks,
TV

AmperSand

Enlightened
Hi All,

I'm based in Sydney, Australia & am wondering if anyone can give me a shortlist of reputable bricks & mortar or online stores that are locally based (preferably Sydney but anywhere within Australia is acceptable) but stock a wide range of quality flashlights (i.e. not just the usual Maglites & LED Lensers that are the standard in most Australian stores). I've had a huge amount of trouble tracking down anything but Maglites & LED Lensers anywhere in Sydney & would really love to be able to walk into a store & have a good look at a wide range of lights from Fenix, JetBeam, Olight, Sunwayman, etc.). As it stands, I'm stuck with online pics & videos & you just can't get a good feel for them that way.

If all you can recommend is Australian-based online stores, my preference is for reputable sellers with a proven track record that don't charge an arm & leg, & don't gouge you on shipping costs. If shipping on a $50 light is going to cost me $30+ I may as well buy direct from the US.

On a related but slightly off topic note, if anyone knows of anywhere in Sydney that stocks a wide range of Leathermans (specifically the Charge TTi), please also list it. Most places stock the Wave but I can't find the Charge TTi anywhere.

Thanks,
TV

Try www.jpt-australia.com or www.liteshop.com.au

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

AmperSand

Enlightened
I just recommended a few based in sydney. There are more out there if you dont mind online too. I like ledtorchshop and ledtorches as well. Have purchased from lots of aus dealers and never had an issue at all.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk