Surefire M6/M6LT tactical holster - feeler thread

signal 13

Enlightened
I wasn't really sure where to post this feeler thread, mods please move if this is not the right place!

I made a duty holster for my Surefire M6LT since I haven't found a suitable solution for use on a duty belt and thought I'd share my design with my fellow CPFers. I'm trying to get a feel for how many of you out there would be interested in one so I will know how many supplies to order.

This is a bezel-up holster made of .080 kydex with a Blade-Tech Tek-Lok duty belt attachment and it has adjustable retention screws. This is a rough prototype that I whipped up today in my garage. The final product with be belt sanded, all of the edges will be a lot smoother, and the whole thing should come out much prettier :thumbsup:

I may also add a couple more retention screws near the top and bottom to add rigidity to the open end. Doing so should also allow the belt attachment to be moved up or down depending on how high or low you would like the light to ride on your duty belt.

Please post a response and let me know if you'd be interested in one! Also feel free to PM me with any questions or comments.

Thanks!!!

Made in Fort Worth, TX, USA!

Last edited:

signal 13

Enlightened
The light is retained by friction. With just a few turns of the retention screws, you can set the retention as loose or as tight as you like.

The Tek Lok attachment will fit up to a 2.5" belt. Shims are included for use with smaller belts. I've used Tek Lok attachments for plain clothes carry on leather dress belts as well as on nylon & leather duty belts.

signal 13

Enlightened
How does it fit with the lanyard and lanyard ring?

It won't fit with the lanyard & ring... it would he possible with a bezel down configuration, but then the holster would be really wide and not sure it would be very practical for a duty belt... I could try it out though

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
Add me to the list!!! :hitit:

Will you offer them in other colours such as Gunmetal/Storm grey or Multicam?

Last edited:

signal 13

Enlightened
Add me to the list!!! :hitit:

Will you offer them in other colours such as Gunmetal/Storm grey or Multicam?

I definitely want to do multicam and I can also order kydex in other colors too!