Has any bought from Productwizard.com?

franchot

Newly Enlightened
Has any bought from Productwizard.com? There prices seem to be pretty good. Or does anyone know another good company to buy from. I'm wanting to pickup a SF M3 and Bulldog is out of stock!

bwaites

Flashlight Enthusiast
The best prices overall that I have found, shipped when they said they would, but they have been VERY busy and I wasn't very specific that I wanted a certain type of shipping.

When I ordered, Surefire batteries were out of stock and their policy is to hold orders until everything is available so if you want split shipping, be sure to specify.

Very good to talk to on the phone if there is a problem, though, as I said they are very busy and sometimes you have to try a few times.

Bill

JohnJ80

Enlightened
They are ok, but sometimes if you call them the phone is busy. They also shipped me a broken KL3 but in their defense, they replaced it right away too.

I just bought an A2-WH from them but meanwhile I found a A2-Red from botach tactical (http://botachtactical.com) that was about 20 dollars cheaper ($119 vs $138). Came right away as advertised, no hassle. Such a good deal that I had to buy both.

j

george9c1

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a SF E2o,G2, and KL1 head and received shipment in two days. However, they sent a KL3 head instead. They were very courteous on the phone and paid for return shipping on wrong head. The KL1 was out of stock and it took 12 (long, very long) days before it came in the mail. I'd do business with them again because of their helpfulness with the problem i had. Can't fault them for running out of an item as popular as the KL1.

George

kibitz

Newly Enlightened
I have purchased lights from them many times and I have found that their prices are very good. I just ordered a GPS from them for a gift and they were able to sell it to me for less than their advertised price to match another price that I was given.