Imalent        
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1100

Thread: AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Default Re: AND THE OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER IS .....

Tonto was actually named Paulie Falls Alot but Hollywood figured Tonto sounded more dramatic.
    John 3:16

Flashaholic*

Yes.. and a Merry Christmas to you and yours Kemosahbee

+

Figured I'd save some cash & turn off my freezer, since there was nothing in it.
    thought, wow my fridge never runs anymore, what a great idea,, next day, my milk for coffee was getting warm.

Slightly less of a good idea.

Me -
    Dear Internet,
    Will my refrigerator still work if I turn off the freezer section?

Internet-
    No, you can't turn the freezer off and expect your fridge to keep running. In fact, the coldness in the fridge comes from the freezer. They share the condenser and cooling technology, so the freezer must remain on.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

+

At least, now I know how cold my fridge will stay, if Off for a day .

that rhymes ^

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey Gardiner View Post
    Me -
    Dear Internet,
    Will my refrigerator still work if I turn off the freezer section?

Internet-
    No, you can't turn the freezer off and expect your fridge to keep running. In fact, the coldness in the fridge comes from the freezer. They share the condenser and cooling technology, so the freezer must remain on.
    If you take a DC generator and a DC motor that are sized similar and connect the two shafts with a coupler and then connect the wires to each other properly, and then give the shaft a spin, except for fractional losses, the motor will turn the generator and produce electricity to turn the motor and the two will tend to keep each other going.

Same concept with your gasoline car engine and an air conditioner compressor. If the shaft of the motor output is coupled to the shaft of the mechanical input of an evaporative refrigeration compressor unit, and then the hot and cold coils of the refrigerator are placed in heat exchangers in proximity with the radiator and the water jacket of the engine, and then the shaft is given a spin, the heat difference supplied by the condensing unit will drive the engine, and the engine will drive the compressor and condensing unit. If the two are sized similar and there were no friction losses or heat losses in the heat exchangers, it could attain perpetual motion, analagous to how the electric motor and electric generator could attain perpetual motion if there were no electrical resistance or friction loss. The heat engine would supply the motion for the compressor unit, and the compressor unit would supply the temperature difference to drive the heat engine.
    2 Cor 5:6-8

Quote Originally Posted by richbuff View Post
    If you take a DC generator and a DC motor that are sized similar and connect the two shafts with a coupler and then connect the wires to each other properly, and then give the shaft a spin, except for fractional losses, the motor will turn the generator and produce electricity to turn the motor and the two will tend to keep each other going.

Same concept with your gasoline car engine and an air conditioner compressor. If the shaft of the motor output is coupled to the shaft of the mechanical input of an evaporative refrigeration compressor unit, and then the hot and cold coils of the refrigerator are placed in heat exchangers in proximity with the radiator and the water jacket of the engine, and then the shaft is given a spin, the heat difference supplied by the condensing unit will drive the engine, and the engine will drive the compressor and condensing unit. If the two are sized similar and there were no friction losses or heat losses in the heat exchangers, it could attain perpetual motion, analagous to how the electric motor and electric generator could attain perpetual motion if there were no electrical resistance or friction loss. The heat engine would supply the motion for the compressor unit, and the compressor unit would supply the temperature difference to drive the heat engine.
    Yes, of course. ..... and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
    Sometimes I wonder if I've purchased my last flashlight.

This is a bad omen for Christmas this year. Santa flew into the power lines. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=27Eur0wqTJg

Quote Originally Posted by knucklegary View Post
    Yes.. and a Merry Christmas to you and yours Kemosahbee
    You to Pale Face Surf's Alot

Quote Originally Posted by bykfixer View Post
    Tonto was actually named Paulie Falls Alot but Hollywood figured Tonto sounded more dramatic.
    Tonto also had an expeanding head band.......
    http://tontosexpandingheadband.com/
    Ah, the smell of weed wafting across the hall.
    P
    "O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!" He chortled in his joy.

Quote Originally Posted by bykfixer View Post
    Someone's been feeding their plants wet gremlins after midnight.

impratical jokers i love
    Last edited by raggie33; 12-21-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    LED's have gotten too bright in our stuff. Many nights I'm awakened by my modem lights blinking.had help with my sig thank you for your help.

My chickens wanted me to ask y'all if any of you had prince albert in a can.

Here's the 2020 version of "Up on the Rooftop": https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykTSYyNnGxQ
    Last edited by Hooked on Fenix; 12-25-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Paw told me not to slap the hogs- they might bite me. He said boy go slap your seester instead.
    Last edited by greenpondmike; 01-09-2021 at 10:55 PM.

Lol, I just thought I'd post something goofy. I used to say that to the truck drivers down on channel 19. My regular handle was redneck, but I said goofy stuff under the handle of goofy gopher or undercover idiot. Goofy gopher had a goofy voice and laugh and undercover idiot had a texas southern draw. Some liked it, but most would cuss me out.
    Some would say shut up stupid and goofy gopher would say " somebody call for stupid? Here I am- how did you know my name?" and they would say " "his momma must have dropped him on his head" and I would reply "only once".....just stuff to do when I was bored.

I wanna sang...

My friends call me the chicken whisperer, they say I can do things that others can't do. Now my ol lady fusses at me, BUT later on I learned my chickens did too.....
    Where O where are you tonight? Why did you leave me here all a-lone?
    I searched the world over and thought I found true love- you met another a pfttt!- you were gone.

Please excuse my caffeine high while I bounce off the walls
    Last edited by greenpondmike; 02-10-2021 at 09:31 PM.

Some of you young folks probably didn't know what I was doing in the above post. I put my own twist to a song from the show called hee haw. I am the one and only chicken whisperer though.

Hey....I'm over here looking like this. Where'd y'all go??

Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637