In need of engraving

350xfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys
I am working on a project for a friend of mine's kid who has been in the hospital for over 6 weeks now. He has been diagnosed with lymphoma after 3 weeks of being in a hospital and being transferred to another one in Dallas where they had the resources and ability to diagnosed and treat him. The kid is 19 years old and has lost much weight and everyday is a new development. I am building him a Ruger 10/22 fully customized. I have obtained most of the parts except scope and stock. What I really would like is some really nice engraving on the receiver, barrel and bolt. Jeweling the bolt could be cool!

Anyone here do engraving? I am not sure what I want but the family is very involved in the church and I was thinking some christian theme...

Any help would be appreciated.

Details:
Ruger 10/22
Boyd's stock
Upgraded charging handle, mag release, extractor, buffer, hammer, firing pin, trigger, SS take down bolt
Bull Barrel- threaded
Color scheme will be blue with stainless accents.

Basically I am keeping the bolt, some FCG components and the receiver. Everything else will be upgraded to make this a really nice riffle. The engraving will make it UNIQUE!
Thanks

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
I had some work done (years ago) by http://engravingarts.com/ - Don't know if Adonne is taking commissions at this point (I know he HAD stopped to only engrave his own stuff), but if he's willing, it is top flight work