My first Arc!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightshow

Newly Enlightened
After reading these boards for a few months, I wanted to join in the fun and see what everyone was raving about. I ordered an ARC AAA in black from Darkgear.com and got it in the mail today. All I can say is WOW! Admittedly, I was expecting a lot after reading all the praising comments posted here. I kept telling myself not to expect too much so I wouldn't be disappointed when I got it (kind of like expecting a lot from a movie, only to watch it and leave with a bitter taste in my mouth). When I ripped open the package, it was a *lot* smaller than I thought it would be. I hurriedly put in the battery, twisted it on, and shined it into my eye. Damn, that thing is bright!!! Since it was still sunny outside, I shut off all the lights, and shined it down a 30' hallway. Sure enough, I could see all the way to the other end! Amazing for such a small light! I just wanted to share my happiness and tell anyone that might be considering ordering an ARC to stop wasting time and buy one already - the quality and brightness is incredible! You won't regret it!

EvilLithiumMan

Enlightened
Welcome to the CPF, lightshow. And welcome to the group of satisfied ARC owners. And while it may be your first ARC light, I'm willing to bet it won't be your last! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Even though I recently purchased the incredibly impressive LSHF-P, I'm looking at the AA/AAA to use as backups and gifts.

V

voripteth

I'm giving AAA arcs to all my family for Christmas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TheFire

Enlightened
me too... I'll have to make sure they understand how important it is to actually carry them though...

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightshow,
Welcome to CPF and the joy of Arcs! I just got my 15th Arc today, and am as happy as you are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BentHeadTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
lightshow,
You started off well, I just received my first Arc a few weeks back and it rocks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif Gotta love those Arc AA's...one of these days I will order around 4 to 6 AAA's just to finish off the collection. OK, add an LS4 to the mix when available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts