Are you guys OK over there at LIGHTJUNCTION????

buds224

Enlightened
Mods, feel free to move this thread if necessary.

I just bought an Eagletac D25LC2 Color from lightjunction and now it seems their website is down. Hoping it's either just me or a temporary glitch.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just tried and it is definitely not you. Their site seems to be hosted - could be just a temporary server crash or they might be doing some urgent maintenance. Hope you get your light soon! : )

buds224

Enlightened
Thanks for checking the site for me. I thought it was strange that I never got an email confirmation of my order, so I kept checking the status through their website. As long as they're not out of business, I'm sure it will work out just fine.

Last edited:

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
They used to have a small storefront down the road from me. A fellow flashaholic I know also used to do some videos for them. Tomorrow I'll check on both.

Geoff

buds224

Enlightened
I'm nervous now. Seems like I have the following choices:

- Risk other resellers running out of stock by waiting on lightjunction
- Buy a 2nd one from a different seller to insure I get at least 1 and possibly end up with 2 of them

I remember reading threads of the Quark RGB becoming very popular to the point that stock was impossible after a while.

Flying Turtle - thanks for offering to check on your sources. I would rather not put in for a second one if I don't have to.

Labrador72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked and the site still seems to be still down! I'd wait another day if I were you or maybe try to give them a call first and cancel the order by phone before ordering another light. EagleTac do not discontinue their ligths quickly, that's for sure: I'd be surprised if D25LC2 Color went permanently out of stock in just a few days.

buds224

Enlightened
I received an order confirmation this morning....2 days old, but not delivered until today. Tells me they were still processing orders but their mail server was probably down and didn't spit out confirmations until now. Now I received an email with tracking info, again 2 days have gone by, to my surprise, progress on USPS.com. So it seems they are still processing orders as usual, but their emails are a bit slow.

I can now rest easy knowing my order is on its way. I hope this thread serves its purpose to ease anyone else who may have ordered from their site around the same time as me.