SupBeam X60 (Review Update)

HIDSGT

Enlightened
well, this POS light no longer works. I bought it a couple months ago and it will no longer charge. I was using it the other nite and then :poof: it goes out when it had a full charge.

tried both the car and home charger and NOTHN. stay away from this light its absolute Chinese GARBAGE! it will be going right in the garbage can where it belongs and I will NEVER buy anything from SupBeam again. smh :rolleyes:

wertzius

Newly Enlightened
If i remeber correctly you received a pre-production unit. So please stop complaining and swap your light. I think Chris from Supbeam will help you.

Mine works absolutely fine.

NorthernStar

Enlightened
If i remeber correctly you received a pre-production unit. So please stop complaining and swap your light. I think Chris from Supbeam will help you.

Mine works absolutely fine.

+1
You do have a warranty for your light. If the light you have malfunction, then you should send it back to your dealer to have it replaced to a new light. Give Supbeam a chance first to make it right, before you give your final judgement.

rdrfronty

Enlightened
My X60 works perfect too. Its an awesome light. I'll take your piece of garbage if you don't want it.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't believe bashing Supbeam will fix your light.