Santa Letter

whiskypapa3

Enlightened
The Workshop

The North Pole

December 21st, 2003

Dear Miss Sasha

All the boys and girls on the C P F chipped in to get you the "Twelve Days of Christmas Set" but, it is on backorder and will be a little late, possibly by Martin L. King day. It has been a very popular gift this year and when Senior Elf Rothrandir tried to get the last one down he speared it with the forklift. The parts went flying all over the workshop and are causing quite a ruckus even as I write. The Partridge, Turtle Doves and Calling Birds didn't stand a chance, Dat2Zip had them diced into Shushi in a flash. Mrs. Claus has the French Hens hidden in her skirt until Elf Electrolumens can find a cage (she's giggling and squirming all over the kitchen, most action she's had there in years). B@rt and Tin Soldiers are chasing the Maids around the parlor, the Ladies Dancing are out in the hayloft leaping with the Lords and Elf Mr Bulk is in the corral hosing down the Pipers, Donner, Blitzen and the Maid's cows. The Geese, Swans and Rudolf are flying south and the Drummers sold the Golden Rings to my helpers, bought a case of Johnny Red, some soda and cheese doodles and are partying it up with a dozen Barbies up in the dorm..
I hope I can get things back in line soon, we have a big night in three days, see you then...

Ho Ho HOO!
Santa

This has been around since the early Seventies when IBM used it to demonstrate the "Merge function" of it's "MagCard" autotyper. It would type along, pause, and read data from a punch card and then merrily continue until it needed another word or name.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
that's what they get for making me the senior elf /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
LOL.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
whiskypapa3 said:
...B@rt and Tin Soldiers are chasing the Maids around the parlor...

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys have no idea just how accurate that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Lathe Monkey said:
[ QUOTE ]
whiskypapa3 said:
...B@rt and Tin Soldiers are chasing the Maids around the parlor...

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys have no idea just how accurate that is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Click pic... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Latest posts