• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB McLux PR 5 watt head OR PM6 5watt. TK!

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe that I am correct in stating that a Mclux head fully build with a 5 watt and the appropriate driver will work fine on an E2e body. If that is the case Then I would like to purchase one of these off of a member here.

As an alternative, A fully prepared Pelican M6 with the McModule setup is also appealing provided that the light can be converted back to incadesant and those parts are provided.

Please email to mbush(at)abilenedc.com Thanks.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Bushman...

Email sent regarding one or more PM6 mods.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Carpe, We will talk via email Other offers still accepted. I don't want to limit the possibilites! Thanks guys!

Darell

Flashaholic
Mike -

I wouldn't worry terribly much about wanting to convert the PM6 back to incandescent once you see what the McModule provides!

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Darell and ChrisM....

Please stop giving your helpful advice! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif

This is probably my one and only chance to sell the ripped-out guts of the original PM6 heads. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe-- Email back to you...
Also any one else who is reading, Can you help me find the thread regarding the first big McModule build that went into the Pelican donors... I think that McGizmo and Mr. Bulk did the majority of the work in that one (machining and assembly)

Darell

Flashaholic
Heh. Yeah, Chris knows. I sent him MY leftover pieces when he thought he might want them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

snuffy

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bushman said:
Can you help me find the thread regarding the first big McModule build that went into the Pelican

[/ QUOTE ] McModule 1st run