SF Wine Light

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
I am considering purchasing a SF Wine Light. I have been told these have the same specs as the Outdoorsman. I have no experience with either one. Can anyone give me some insight on theses? Do they accept different heads? Is the light suffiecent for most applications ect.? Will the A19 & A14 adapters fit...?
Thanks

smokinbasser

Flashlight Enthusiast
They are the same as the E2e and E1E the anodizing color is the only difference. The L4,E2e,and E1e are totally interchangeable as far as the bezels go. just dont use the MNO1 with the two battery setup.Sufficient light is a subjective thing.What is satisfactory to me might not be acceptable to you.I have no experience with the A19 and A14 adapters.I am totally happy with my surefire lights.

Xrunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
One thing to note about the wine lights is that the finish is HA-II, and not HA-III like the E2-HA, E2e-HA, E2O-HA, and the like are. HAII is still tough, but not a tough as HA-III. Because of the color, the interchangeable parts will fit but not match. Also, the A19 and A14 do not fit the E series lights, those are adapters for the C series body style. Hope this helps

-Mike

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sufficient light defined by me would be enough light to do most task in the dark. i.e camping, changing tire, reading map, finding something in the trunk. I don't really figure 25 lumens would qualify as a tactical light.

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bravo25-

If you want the higher light output, simply replace the lamp with the MNO3 65 lumen lamp.

GregR

TheFlash

Newly Enlightened
I recently bought two of the E2W and one of the E1W and must say that I am VERY happy with both models. (Going to give the E1W to my girlfriend for her to keep in her purse.)
Yes, the finish is a bit less durable than some others, but they really do make a stylish light to have on hand...
And, they also get a more of a "ooh that's pretty" reaction than your typical 'tactical looking' Surefire.

(My thanks to Bulldog Enterprises for getting me my Winelights quickly and at good prices.)

Cheers,
Mike