Fenix LD10 and Fenix E05 set

kossmin

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody,

I just ordered the LD10+E05 bundle. I have a small 2AA maglite which is fine, camo paint and everything, but wanted one for the keychain and one in the bag for EDC, with more power to it, and LED. The small one looks cool and seems to be quite bright for the size, and the LD10, from what I read on this forum, is a keeper. I will use it for my bike from time to time, in car, searching for stuff the cat battered or hid and whatever need appears. 100 lumens should be enough, but who knows, this might be just the beginning :).

Anyways wanted to thank all of you who take the time to provide info on this items you find that matter a lot when you don't have them.

Cheers,
Kos

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
For your first purchase a really thought out choice. Fenix is one of my favourite brands.The good thing now that the Led light is becoming more popular the big shed retailers are taking more of an interest as are the supermarket groups some like our Tesco with own label.

You can get decent lights from these sources for a fraction of the on line offerings.

kossmin

Newly Enlightened
Glad to see I made a good move, can't wait to get them, seems to take about a week. I also have a headlamp with 3 LED's but it's something dirt cheap I use for various activities when I nee both hands free, but it has a very low output and blue tint, now stepping up a little. I'll lurk around until I get the toys and post a hands-on impression.

Latest posts