just got my L5

leng

Newly Enlightened
Just got my L5..(thanks henry@ bulldog) pretty cool.. just a bit dissapointed by SF's new shipping methond.. It's a pretty crappy box..
And I can't wait for it to get dark /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

leng

Newly Enlightened
I just need a SOE M3 pouch to be able to carry it now.. the M2 puch is too small /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Heck

Enlightened
Sounds like what I'm doing...I have the M3 SOE Pouch and Pila ordered...anticipating my arrival of the L5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe you might wanna wait until I get my L5..as of now, I have a feeling the SOE pouch might have "too much" slack space even with the somewhat adujstable flap....

leng

Newly Enlightened
Well, if it doesn't fit, I guess I'll have to fill it with an M3 my wife is getting me for x-mas /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Herky said:
Sounds like what I'm doing...I have the M3 SOE Pouch and Pila ordered...anticipating my arrival of the L5 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe you might wanna wait until I get my L5..as of now, I have a feeling the SOE pouch might have "too much" slack space even with the somewhat adujstable flap....

[/ QUOTE ]

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Poor kitty,

The kitty is obvioulsy sniping for dogs, but you can tell this kitty is not experienced. The scopes bell is way to close the the eye. Its going to get a nasty case of scope eye if there is any recoil at all. An I am sure paralex is out the window in that position.

IMHO

leng

Newly Enlightened
Herky: pic is on it's way...

Jon: it's his first assignment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
I've been out of the loop for a while, whats the difference between the L5 and L6? Any beamshot comparisons? Side by side comparisons? And by a G2 for comparison?

leng

Newly Enlightened
sniper_cat.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

leng

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
Where do you get these SOE pouches from? Is SOE the brandname?

[/ QUOTE ]

SOE link

tsg68

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOE is short for Special Operations Equipment, a quality tactical nylon fabricator located in SoCal area. I think Chris at Meridian Tactical stocks SOE Surefire Pouches. Places like Lightfighter Tactical carry their packs and vests and such and they have their own internet store as well. Very nice gear, they are the fabricator of all the Strider Knives nylon sheaths as well.

TSG /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

leng

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
MTFD17 said:
They're hosted on geocities eh?

[/ QUOTE ]
They are safe to buy from, I've bought three different pouches from them.

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
SOE gear is reputable. High end companies like Strider and Surefire trust them. Thats good enough for me.

Latest posts