Zebralight H60W, what are the highest capacity cells I can use?

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
Subject says all, love the light, currently running on AW protected 17670s because that's what I had. Unfortunately, I keep leaving it in my toolbox and forgetting to measure the inside of the battery tube.

Question: Will Eagletac or AW 3400 mAh 18650s fit in the H60W? Or can someone with one please measure the battery tube for me? I know, just manage to bring the light and my calipers together at the same time... I haven't been doing a good job of that.

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I use unprotected 3400mah NCR18650B & unprotected NCR18650PF
Not really sure why u would need protected cells - mine cuts off @~2.75 volts everytime.

I can get about 4.5 hrs of mixed H1 & H2 with either cell.
Just used mine til cutoff tonight actually haha ;)

N8N

Flashlight Enthusiast
You make a good point... I kind of wanted protected because I might want to use them in something else in the future though. I gave up and just ordered EagleTac 3400s because they were cheaper through Amazon than I could get AWs... they actually fit fine diameter wise but feel like they are pushing the limits on length. They're longer even than my AW 17670s, but I was having to change cells during the day and recharge a pair every night with the 17670s. Hopefully that won't happen with twice the nominal capacity! Of course I had a falling out with my shop owner friend earlier today so I may not be doing 12 hour a day shifts as a mechanic anymore, but that's not the fault of the light or the cells...

Sent from my XT897 using Tapatalk