• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired C cell Flashlight Handle Extender for 2-6C cell Maglite

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
Handle Extender to 'make' a 6C cell Mag

Any fan of the 6 "C" cell Mag-lite knows how difficult (impossible) they are to find anymore. Unlike the longer "D" cells versions the "C" cell option combines a narrower diameter barrel, and less weight for its length than "D" cell flashlights making it easier to "wield" for home defense, security, etc. For anyone who would like to own a 6C Mag-lite, and all the aftermarket modification possibilities of this great flashlight platform, make one out of a 4C with this 'mod'.

For sale is a 2 cell handle extension made to fit any length original "C" cell Mag-lite. Any 4 cell can be upgraded to a 6C cell. 2 extensions can be combined to make an 8C cell, which to my knowledge has never existed.

Each handle extension is threaded on both ends, black anodized inside and out including the threads, with "O" ring. Each extension adds an additional 120 mm to the overall length of the flashlight and increases the cell capacity (and voltage) by 2 additional cells. A bushing is included to bridge the series of cells. No modification to the host flashlight.

Please note the following:

• Because of the thread requirements of the extension, batteries do not pass through the extension to contact the host barrel cells; therefore batteries must be loaded into the host barrel and the extension separately. A machined bushing with spring is provided to complete the electrical series.

Price is $39 plus $5 shipping (total $44)

• If ordering 2 or more, I will combine shipping (ie. $5 total)

• Shipping by USPS to US addresses only please, no International orders.

• Payment by PayPal please, sent to [email protected]. Once payment is received, I will promptly ship.

Anyone who has looked for an original 6C cell knows that if you can even find one, they tend to be pretty pricey. This is a straight-forward 'plug and play' for inexpensive and readily available host Mag-lites.

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8457%3Dot%3E%3B8%3B3%3D8%3B%3A%3D346%3DXROQDF%3E2637348866255ot1lsi

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv7859%3Dot%3E%3B8%3B3%3D8%3B%3A%3D346%3DXROQDF%3E2637348865255ot1lsi

Disclaimer: MAG-LITE®, MINI MAGLITE® and MagCharger® trademarks and the trademark on the shape, style, and overall appearance of all MAG® flashlights are owned by Mag Instrument, Inc. Mag Instrument, Inc.'s trademarks are used here only to identify the flashlights with which the "C cell Flashlight Handle Extender" intends to work. The "C cell Flashlight Handle Extender" is not made, endorsed, or sponsored by Mag Instrument, Inc.

Last edited:

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
wannabe333, Payment received, thank you and enjoy! Tracking number has been added to Paypal.

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
Yes. I will ship promptly after PayPal recieved. US address only please. Thank you.

Nativetexan

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in two also but I guess only one left.

Paypal sent for one

Last edited:

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
I would be interested in two also but I guess only one left.

Paypal sent for one

Paypal recieved. Sherwood.bs never followed through with an order, so I do have 3 left. I printed a Priority shipping label, but it has not gone to the post office yet (it will tomorrow before noon). If you would like me to add a second to the box just let me know. No addn'l shipping.

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
SOLD OUT! We are working on a second run with some minor improvements. Email if interested.

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
The second run of handle extensions is complete!

Changes include a seamless diameter match, better quality/appearance anodized coating, a single piece bushing with conductive core (no spring needed), and correct lengths to combine multiple extensions on one light if desired (8,10 cell?!).

The cost is $39 +$5 shipping of any quantity ($44 total for 1, $83 for 2). If you are interested, please send PayPal to [email protected] and I will promptly ship. Thanks!

Shipping to US addresses only please.

[PS: I won't be able to ship between May 10-17, orders placed between these dates will ship on Monday, May 19]

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
10 sold. I'd love for anyone who received one to let myself and everyone know what they think. Thanks!

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
New Forum Price: 33+5 shipping (38 total). These are selling well right now on eBay and Amazon for more, but I want to keep them as low as my cost will allow on this site. If interested, just send PayPal and I will promptly ship. I will refund fully if not totally jazzed!

Last edited:

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
Shipped yesterday, tracking number on PayPal. Thanks for your patronage, I'm flattered! I hope you enjoy. If you are interested in any more, I'd love to work out a barter...

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

mag6c

Newly Enlightened
I have several remaining, but I am unable to ship until Apr/May 2015. Sorry and stay posted if interested.